.

.
.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

scenicsunday: Ferris wheel


http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/

http://www.downtowneast.com.sg/themepark/
Escape Theme Park, which opened in May 2000, is Singapore's largest and most technologically advanced theme park. Occupying an area of three hectares, it offers visitors a chance to experience 15 exhilarating rides comparable to those in the United States and Europe. Examples include a 5½ storey log boat ride and a multi-tier go-kart. The world-class theme park features many firsts in terms of rides in Asia.

My nieces and nephews in Singapore love this park. I saw the ferris wheel which is an indoor structure. Personally, I do not like ferris wheels. There is no fun stuck in a small space going slowly round and round.

5 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

I'm a little with you! I don't mind looking at the design of a ferris wheel from the ground but I have only been on one once!

eileeninmd said...

Ferris wheels always look so colorful. Thanks for sharing your pretty scene.

Joe Todd said...

Looks like a great place to "escape" to

Unknown said...

I can see why kids would enjoy this place. FYI: I'm not fond of Ferris wheels either. ;-)

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

So high, I'm acrophobia.