.

.
.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sakae Sushi Japanese Restaurant





There is a new building in the Nanyang Technological University. It houses many restaurants and eateries.

My friend SC treated me to a Japanese meal, and we went with her daughters and a friend. There is a sushi train that operates like a conveyors belt. Sushi on different colour plates go round and round. You choose what you like, and you will be charged according the the colour codes. You can almost touch the computer screen to order other items.

Hot water is dispensed at the table, there is lots of pickled ginger and wasabi.

The bean bags looks inviting, but I won't like to wear the slippers. I have this thing about wearing other people's slippers.

In my next post, I will show you some of the food we ate.

No comments: