.

.
.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wheels: Go green, ride a bike


I am duplicating an invitation the I posted on my other blog. I have recently joined a group called :Friday Shoot out:
Here's one of my post. http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2009/04/our-town-shoot-out-my-choice.html
It is very flexible, and you post a photo/photos of your town. Perhaps you like to join up and meet some fantastic friends.

This was the invitation from Barry;
http://anexplorers.blogspot.com/2009/04/our-town-shoot-out-my-choice.html

I've accepted a challenge from Patty to post photos of our local community every Friday. This week's theme challenge is to post photos of my choice in my town.

There are links to all the Friday Shoot Out participants from around the world at the bottom of my left panel. Maybe you'd like to join us as well and post photos of your community?

These bikes were photographed at Devonport. It is across the sea from Auckland city. You can either travel a longer distance across the Auckland Harbour Bridge, or you can park your bicycle or car, and take a ferry to CBD Auckland. I think the bicycle owners do a good job to reduce the cardon footprints. My school encourages the children to cycle or walk to school.

You can see part of Auckland City and the Harbour bridge in the back ground.

1 comment:

Bitsa Lit said...

biking has to be the best time ever..except swimming lol! you dont hurt the environment, you have fun and get fit! I love biking!