.

.
.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Photohunt: Free WeeK" Central Park"


Free week this week – that means no specific theme. Enjoy.
http://tnchick.com/

It's more than fifteen years since we went to America with the children. A lot has changed. The most significant of course would be The Twin Towers which is now ground zero. We went on a horse and carriage ride and we walked the entire length of Central Park despite people telling us that it wasn't safe.

D and G were intrigued with Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter. Some day, I hope they will in turn take their children to Central Park.

I wonder if this statues are still there for my future grandchildren to enjoy. Those of you from New York, could you tell me?

1 comment:

CY said...

So Ground Zero is now a park, is it? Well, you have a nice weekend, Ann. Me 2 weeks didnt play PH and this week, I play. :)CY
www.tangcyee.com