.

.
.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday:Soba noodles



http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

Soba is a type of thin Japanese noodle made from buckwheat flour. It is served either chilled with a dipping sauce, or in hot broth as a noodle soup.

This is my own version of Soba. When I come back from work, sometimes I have a little snack. You boil the soba noodles, quickly chill the in ice cold water and dip them in a sauce of raw egg, Japanese soya sauce and chopped spring onion.

8 comments:

lina@home sweet home said...

I've never tasted this, Ann.
I don't like raw egg anyway...

gemini said...

I tried it and like it too. Yummyliscious too.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Very different from our pasta here... Thanks for sharing your Soba Noodles with us, Ann.
Hugs,
Betsy

Kim, USA said...

I have not tried this yet. I might as well try it when we go to a Japanese resto. Happy Monday!
MYM-Town parade

Chubskulit Rose said...

I smell something good hehehe!

Yellow Leaves are so much fun for kids!

George said...

This is making me hungry! Now I have to go find a snack.

Windsmoke. said...

A little healthy snack but i prefer pasta or rice for a main course.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!