.

.
.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Rolling Pin


I have always wanted to whack someone with a rolling pin. I may just get that opportunity.
A sprighty 76 great grand mother did this last Saturday. She was woken up by an intoxicated young man screaming and banging on her back door asking to be let in. She told him that it wasn't his house and to go away. She rang the police and the police operator heard the commotion.
Mrs Thompson warned the 15-year-old that the police were on their way, the boy refused to leave and became more insistent and increasingly agitated. He then put his fist through the glass pane and, poking his head through, tried to unlock the door. That was when the rolling pin became a handy weapon.

"So I grabbed my rolling pin and really gave it to him," said Mrs Thompson.

"And then I thought, 'Oh, I hope I haven't broken his teeth or his nose', but I really let fly. I hoped I really hadn't damaged him."

After receiving at least three blows to the head, the teenager slumped back on to the doorstep, crying and holding his face.
Police arrived not long after and found that the boy - who had had a "wee accident" and had stripped down to his boxer shorts - was keen to be taken away.
Mrs. Thompson has the support of her neighbours . One even said,"if he found the boy responsible, he "wouldn't mind giving him a tune-up myself"."
The nearest I ever got was a twenty something young man with his pants quarter way down, bang on my front door grill and make obscene gestures. When he came again, I called the police. http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2008/12/does-your-local-police-respond-fast.html

No comments: