.

.
.

Friday, June 26, 2009

PhotoHunt 167: creamy



http://tnchick.com

This photo will bring lots of chuckles when my sister Elizabeth and I are in our eighties. Elizabeth and her husband were given a surprise and got "shipped off" to Down Under by her daughter J and our siblings. It was going to be a holiday they would never forget.

It was already autumn, and we had unusually cold weather. I was suffering from a flu, and my doctor told me not to eat cold things.

New Zealand is a dairy country and our ice creams are very very creamy. When our Uncle D offered to treat us with these yummy icecream, I resisted the temptation. I was also being a Mother hen to Elizabeth though she is older than me. I admonished her for eating the yummy ice cream. Everyone in the party were slurping the creamy icecream, except for me.

The photo shows her hand wondering which flavour to choose. She was spoilt for choice. There were "101" flavours.

By the way, yesterday, at morning tea munchies in school, some one brought upmarket ice cream. Smack in the middle of a bitterly cold winter, I helped myself to some icecream. Elizabeth is going to LOL when she reads this post.

2 comments:

Baruch said...

Auckland's best chocolate ice-cream can be bought at the Ferry building .... mmm, you eat it with eyes closed :)

Baruch said...

What I'm saying is that you need to go to the Ferry Building on Quay Street in the city for the best ice-cream ever!