.

.
.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Theme Song: Batman



THE LYRICS:

To the Batmobile,
let's go!
Atomic batteries to power,
turbines to speed
Roger, ready to move out
Batman!, Batman!, Batman!, Batman! Batman,Batman,Batman! Batman,Batman,Batman!
Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh BATMAN!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qP-NglUeZU&feature=related

When I was young, I never liked the Super Hero Comics that my big brother borrowed, with the exception of Superman. Now, my students like them and come to school in their costumes. So recently, I made myself to watch Spiderman so I can relate to them and sing along.

Actually this batman song has been imprinted in my head. Twenty years ago, my second daughter was two and couldn't talk, but she was singing ma ma ma ma ma Batman.




http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my nephews loving these shows and dressing up like the super heroes.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute, Ann... As many times as I have heard that song, I have never seen the words written down....

Clever words wouldn't you think: Batman (10 times) followed by DUH (9 times).... ha ha ha

Cute post.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ginny Hartzler said...

So who are those two people in the costumes? I watched the half hour long Batman series that was on once a week, with Adam West as Batman. Now you have me singing that song over and over in my head, such a silly little song!

Hootin Anni said...

Holy, batmobile Batman...this is super!! Ohhhhhhh, Ann, this is great this week! Once again, you did a super job.

Loved the photos too, they're perfect for the themesong. And it really IS a theme song this week. Clever.

You're getting snow? [I don't like snow] Hope the flocks don't freeze.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to see that it is women dressed as batMAN.

Anonymous said...

I loved cat woman in Batman LOL :) Very well done my friend. The pictures go so well with the song. Have a happy Friday :)

George said...

I'll have this song in my head for the rest of the night. My children knew this song at a very early age as well. Thanks for the memories.

Eric : Manila Blog said...

I prefer Superman than Batman...but with a Robin like that in the picture...hmmm... I think I'll better be Batman instead.