.

.
.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Photohunt:12: How many persons are required to put up the beam?



http://tnchick.com/

Bill Starr helped the university navigator's club, cooking for the camps we had. We went to help him put the main beam on his house. I was there just to look pretty.

Just as well I was there to make it exactly 12 persons.I was wearing the Japanese dress the plastic surgeon gave to me.

Bill had a spa pool, and we enjoyed using that especially in winter.

fine memories of the good young days, when we were young and energetic. Raymond C

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

What a great photo. Perfect for the theme :-)

Scott Law said...

I'll bet that was at least 12 years ago too. Clever take on the theme.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!