.

.
.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Colour Orange Challenge:



The Ngajat dance, I don't think you need to be taught the steps, as my Kai Sister Magdeline says, the agung gong is memorising, and others suspect that it is the the fire water the duak that threw any inhibition our of the window. As for me, this was the first and probably the only chance I get to do this dance. I wanted my New Zealand students to share in the fun. The dance is very elegant as you can see our dance leader Awa. I just twirled my fingers. Wearing my Nyonya Kebaya set the mood.
Orange rose buds for Awa from New Zealand.

You can see from the face of Da Mei and Ling Kie King that we had a great time.
The beautiful Iban/Sea Dayak orange costume of Awa.

Our own Real McCoy, Awa our Iban beauty.

Siblings Benson and Mag ah Lee, full of fun. That is why I love them.

"ORANGE" (Flowers, Produce, Candy, Signs, Clothing, Vehicles,...)
Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning.

No comments: