.

.
.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sky and Theme song: Bob the builder








http://youtu.be/dO_PL3V1c4Y


BOB THE BUILDER

Can We Fix It

CAN WE FIX IT - 23/12/2000


Take your places
Can we fix it
Yes, we can
Bob the Builder
Can we fix it
Bob the Builder
Yes, we can

My kids especially the juniors love this Bob the builder, can we fix it. Our school is renovating and we have lots of Bobs in school. I take the kids and talk to them, calling them all Bobs and they LOL and talk to the kids.

Today, we had quite an excitement, we had a fire alarm. Yesterday, we had our earthquake drill  "Drop, Cover and Hold". Some classes thought it was an earth quake drill and went under the table. I thought it was the video played in the next room. Until a teacher came and told me it was the real thing.

We all assembled in the playground. The Bobs too had to stop work. It was quite chilly and I rushed out without my winter jacket. The sky was cloudy.

3 comments:

Leovi said...

My son loved this series. Greetings.

Alice said...

Lovely photo for skywatch. Thanks for your comments about the mooncake in my blog. Have a nice weekend.

Bettey said...

Awesome! You should submit this on Orange You Glad It's Friday, a meme dedicated to the color orange! Can be found here Hope to see you there!