.

.
.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

ABC Wednesday: H for hen, henhouse, hedge and hinge





I was walking along Pt Chevalier Road when I saw this truck. I think as a non technical person, there are a lot of hinges on this truck.

I looked around and saw no one around so I whipped out my camera. But I was spotted by two friendly and good looking guys. One of them asked me why I was talking photos of his truck. I told him, I was blogging, and he said don't take the name of his truck. I am sure his employer won't sack him.

In fact, they were very good PR person for this company which is doing a great job for the environment. They collect our green waste and recycle and reuse to help grow healthy plants in our city. Ka Pai and Paki Paki.


If you are in Auckland, you can find The Garden Bag Company at 0800 307346 mobile: (027) 478 9420








httphttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Lina Gustina said...

Interesting shots, Ann.
Nice to b here :)

www.1sthappyfamily.com

TexWisGirl said...

the little henhouse is very cute. :)

Carver said...

Great post for H. Happy Wednesday. Carver, ABC Wednesday Team

Leslie: said...

I did something like that once. I was strolling along and came to a bunch of huge pipes that had been left for the road work gang. I whipped out my camera and as I was taking a few shots, was wondering if people were peeking out their windows wondering what on earth I was doing. Great choices for our H week, Ann.

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

I always worry about shooting photographs in non-tourist places.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Reader Wil said...

I like the henhouse! I am in Israel now with Dina.

Gigi Ann said...

I like the Henhouse picture with the cute little Hens.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I miss seeing hens.

House in the Prairie
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

The Poet said...

Hello.
I like your photos. My favorite is the henhouse with those cute steps.
Thanks for sharing & visiting.

Your Heart

ChrisJ said...

Hi Ann - I don't know about the pine nuts, sorry. There are a lot of different pine cones. Thanks for visiting my blog.

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

I am always so self-conscious about taking photos when others are watching. Yours are lovely.