.

.
.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My world Tuesday: I will have a cuppa



http://showyourworld.blogspot.com

We were in Cameron Highlands in West Malaysia. These are tea shrubs in a tea plantation. They are the Boh Tea.
Boh Tea is Malaysia's largest producer of premium black teas and the country's No.1 preferred brand! We stopped at a tea house or they call it a tea centre. To a non tea connoisseur like me, one tea is the same as the other. In New Zealand, we have Bell tea. The water engineer is sold on their slogan," Save by the bell."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing Race ? hahaha.. I would love to if it's for asian senior citizen. And you are in Cameron Highland recently ? I am scratching my head.., you are in NZ or M'sia ? Oops, maybe you are back in M'sia for holidays.

Dragonstar said...

What great patterns the tea plants make!

Thanks for dropping in on my new blog.

Jama said...

I prefer Lipton to Boh Tea, somehow the oomph is not there, if you know what I mean.