.

.
.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Photohunt: ADD :Puffer aka fugu fish







I am a scary cat, you will never get me to eat the puffer aka fugu fish. It is a delicacy in Japan. you also hear of people dying because they ate ill prepared fugu fish. Once, I had an opportunity to not only see it but to eat it.

A friend was given a fugu fish and she took it to the restaurant for the chef to cook it.

No, No way, Jose, was I going to eat it.

This fugu aka puffer fish will not be added to my menu, No matter what antidotes the cooks add to the dish.

 The irony was those brave hearts who ate it survived.

http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's edible?? I wouldn't touch it. lol

Anonymous said...

My husband's bucket list includes eating this in Japan :) I'll keep on dissuading him.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

They are beautiful fish... I think I would just shot them with a lens :-)
Thanks for always adding to the PhotoHunt.
Next week we will be celebrating!

Vicki said...

What an ugly looking fish and yet strangely beautiful. It would not be added to my menu either.

eastcoastlife said...

I am planning a trip to Japan and my girlfriends who have been there said I have to try eating the puffer fish. I also scared leh. LOL

Vane M. said...

Aqui no Brasil também temos baiacú...mas eu não tenho curiosidade nenhuma de degustá-lo. Um abraço!

http://compiladodeideia.blogspot.com.br/2013/01/add.html