.

.
.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Save the world/mellow yellow:Cat's door


This is a cat's door or a flap. If you have a cat, this is a must, especially if you are not at home the whole day. This door gives your cat the freedom to be inside or outside.

I don't have a cat, and I can't imagine if a cat is outside in the freezing winter. The cat's door is a hinged flap set into a door, wall, door or window. It allows your feline friends  to enter and exit a house on their own without needing to get help from a human. You don't have to leave your door ajar and stops intruders from entering your house. You won't have to hear her meowing at night when you are warm in bed and refusing to get up and let her in or out.


 from inside
from outside

http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/






http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/ 

4 comments:

George said...

I haven't seen one of these before. It would definitely be a major convenience for cat owners.

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are very good things! Alas, rats and squirrels and other creatures can get in, also.

Anonymous said...

i want to get the dog version of this for my bruza

Unknown said...

I used to have an outdoor cat ... I didn't have one of these clever doors but she preferred to stay outside during the day and if she "escaped" in the winter, there were warm places for her to spend the day. Now I have an indoor cat ... she's content to be inside and in truth, I'm happy that she is ... I don't worry so much about her knowing that she's safe inside.