.

.
.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekend reflections: Doctor's clinic







MIC KEY MOUSE,
This Dr Herman Loi, paediatrician, is one children doctor who knows his patients. Which child doesn't love Mickey Mouse?

Dr Loi is part of the Rejang Medical Centre. I do not know him, but I know his parents. 

His mum, Ling Teck Chung, did not know that I held a torch to her, the same way I held my torch to my other friend Chang Yi. Both of them were in the most senior level of high school, Methodist Secondary School. I just started school as a 13 year old. They were prefects and often up on the school stage. When they left school, I never saw them again, but I didn't forget. Now she is my Facebook friend.

His Dad, Mr. Loi came to teach in Kai Chung school after I left. I didn't get to become his colleague, via other Kai Chung friends, He is also my Facebook friend. Mr. Loi has finished with books with school students. But if memory serves me right, he is doing the books of Dr. Loi and is his manager.

No body corrected me when I used the Chinese phrase, Giao Zi Yew Fung,  so I use it here again, which means you are successful in teaching your children.

Photo taken on the evening of the 7/7/ reunion. (Mr. Loi in the pink shirt, and Mrs. Loi in the purple shirt) Some of the ex teachers including me.



4 comments:

Magia da Inês said...

♡¸.°.¸♫♫♪

Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil
♡彡♫♪°.¸.•°`

'Tsuki said...

That is quite a family rflection... ;) Well done !

Carole M. said...

nice 'reflections' from your past, and now present

James said...

Nice post!