.

.
.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thursday Challenge: Modern


My three nieces, Sarah, Katie and Emily epitomise Modern. They are lovely girls, and Katie went dry as a fund raiser.She supported the Mater Adult Hospital in Brisbane , Queensland in Australia.  I am very proud of them.

"MODERN" (New, Up-to-date, Stylish, Avant-garde, Cool,...)

Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning. A theme is announced on this site each week. 

http://www.spunwithtears.com/thursday.html

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Ann, your nieces are beautiful young women. Each one could be a model. Have a great day!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely photo, Ann. You must be very proud of them.

Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful, gorgeous girls Ann. I've been missing you. And, I was happy to see you stop by to visit with me.

I can see why you're proud of your nieces...they do good things.

Leovi said...

Congratulations, you have three nieces really very pretty.
PS: about my photos are hair clips.

magiceye said...

Indeed! And all pretty!