.

.
.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Breast Screen Aotearoa, Remuera branch.





Every two years, I go to the Breast Screening Remuera centre to get my breast mammogram. I am thankful to get this free screening with is available to women over 45 to 69. In Singapore, I had to pay for this service.

Many women are scared of being screened. For a little pain, it worthwhile to get the peace of mind.

After each screening, I do a blog post to thank the receptionist at the centre, to thank her for friendly disposition. Some women are apprehensive.

My technician was professional, I was amazed this is the first time the discomfort was not as great as previous years. Thanks, Annette. As I had three previous surgeries before, she paid special attention to detail.

To top this off, the garden is heavenly.  I love the flowers.

Thumbs up.

www.nsu.govt.nz/current-nsu-programmes/breastscreen-aotearoa.aspx

1 comment:

Reader Wil said...

I also went to the Breast Screening
when I was 60 until 70.It was also free.So you watch "Call the Midwife!
as well. I like this series.
Wil, ABCW Team.