.

.
.

Friday, December 20, 2013

ABC Wednesday: letter W for warm fuzzy feeling

I am still having that warm fuzzy feeling. I was very very lucky. I was there at the right place and right time. Friends asked how I got a Government Minister to be my guest of honour. 
Photo: Proud of you, Ann
With YB Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh  at Ann Chin's Book Launch at RH Hotel today.

Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh offered to be my VVIP guest. I wrote to him, as his student if the Government had funding to aspiring writers, and the rest is history. He was proud to be my teacher, and I had done him proud.

Francis Chen very happily helped me with the logistics and my Chinese MC. When my Malay and English MC couldn't make it, John Benet stepped it.

Who could dream that my book launch was such a Ministerial affair and my own clan people organising it. Thank you Mr. Kong Tze Ling.


Proud of you, Ann
With YB Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh at Ann Chin's Book Launch at RH Hotel today. — with Ann Chin.

http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.co.nz


 

2 comments:

Leslie: said...

Congratulations! What an honour!

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

You are a bold woman. I like that.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team