.

.
.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

For my friend A.


This post is dedicated to my very good friend A who is grieving for the loss of her mother who passed away in England. A, and I have a  mutual friend D. who lose her grand son.  Two deaths in a month.  A, I am sorry I can't be there to hold your hand, to tell you I feel for you.

This is a New Zealand flax flower which A would be familiar with. 

Author Unknown 

Don’t tell me that you understand. 
Don’t tell me that you know. 
Don’t tell me that I will survive, 
How I will surely grow. 

Don’t come at me with answers 
That can only come from me. 
Don’t tell me how my grief will pass, 
That I will soon be free. 

Accept me in my ups and downs. 
I need someone to share. 
Just hold my hand and let me cry 
And say, “My friend, I care"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful post, I'll link you up so I can visit often. always love to be in contacts with fellow Malaysians, have a great weekend..

Judy said...

I thought at first that it was a tree! I love the way you have silhouetted it against the sky!
Thanks for sharing!