.

.
.

Friday, December 19, 2014

PhotohuntSuperfluous




I too had to google to find the definition. I was invited to a company function, too much money was spent on decor and entertainment. Not enough on food, just finger food. That in my definition was superfluous. I would rather have more to eat.


Superfluous definition, being more than is sufficient or required; excessive.

Superfulous . . . It was one of the words that someone suggested. So, I was asking Suri for a definition, just like the rest of you.
This is my interpretation ~ A Christmas angel that we have had on our tree for 35 years. As the tree has gotten bigger, she seems smaller. So. . . she has gone from insignificant to superfulous with the addition of ribbon and a tree topper.

http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/

2 comments:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

It was my fault that we both got of track... I am blaming it on the season ;-)
I am so sorry.
Happy PhotoHunting anyway!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!