.

.
.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflection: Arataki-visitor-centre




http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/
http://www.arc.govt.nz/parks/our-parks/arataki-visitor-centre/

I went to the Arataki-visitor-centre with my young friend John John. I was pleasantly surprised to see by the lounge area, three bed lengths with reclining Thai pillows at each end.
Do click on these links to see more Photos of this beautiful Maori art.
I will post more photo on my Scenic Sunday Post.

John John, his cousin Dora, His Aunt Lily and mum Maggie came to visit my church Mt Albert Baptist Church from Taiwan. We have become great friends.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice relax zone.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The reflection is very cool, it mixes inside and out. It looks like she is laying under the tree having a picnic.

George said...

You've captured some great reflections in the window. This looks like a very comfortable visitor center.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful reflection picture, Ann...

Sounds like you have some wonderful friends.. I'm sure they enjoyed your church--as much as you do.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jim said...

Ann, yes I did see those boats and pontoons being smashed against bridges after the floods in the waters of the Brisbane River. It's been devastating. There was even a 500 metre section of a pedestrian bridge that broke up and had to be guided out to Moreton Bay by tug boats. By the way, Brisbane also has a Captain Cook Bridge.

Unknown said...

Nice beds!

James said...

Ah, very nice!