.

.
.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mellow yellow Monday: Fire engine




http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/



It was raining, we drove behind a fire truck. It probably just fought a fire, as it was cruising slowly, and the siren was off.

When I was in primary school, my teacher taught me this short song:

Fire's burning, fire's burning
Send the engine. send the engine.

Now, I teach my students, they like the sound effect of the fire engine, and I let them add it,

wee O! wee o!. The boys love it, while playing with my fire truck.

4 comments:

Al said...

I guess I've got some boy left as I still love fire trucks. I drive past a fire station every day on the way to and from work, so I see them pretty regularly. I always want to stop with my camera and get some shots for my blog!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good catch! Our fire engines are either all red or all yellow.

George said...

I think boys the world over like fire trucks.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Bet your kids do love that song --with its sound effects.... Cute, Ann... I'm sure you are very good working with kids.
Hugs,
Betsy