.

.
.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TTheme Song: Windsurfing






There is a lot of windsurfing here in Auckland. I wish I was much younger, and have the fun fun fun. But sometimes as you can see from the photos, it is not so fun fun fun when you keep falling.




hootin--anni has a new meme.
IT'S ALL ABOUT MY NEW MEME THAT I HOPE SOME WILL FEEL LIKE JOINING IN ON THE CHALLENGE AND THE FUN [at least I hope the weekly challenge will be fun!]. It's loosely based on song lyrics [recorded songs since the beginning of time to today] and associating them with photos of yours...as I've done in the past...If you click on the link above, it'll take you to the Meme's Homepage for rules and buttons. There will be a Mr. Linky Widget for each individual week also. Do consider joining me sometime. Hope to see it flourish in time.

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/



Ev'ry day when your homework is done
We go to the beach and gonna have some fun
The ocean is blue and the weather is fine
With the surfboard sailing all over the sea
It's a new sensation for you and me
I sure can say
we'll have a wonderful time

Talkin' about surfin'
surfin'
windsurfin'
Surfin'
surfin'
windsurfin'
V-a-c-a-t-i-o-n and it's fun
fun
fun
Ev'rybody has fun
fun
fun
Ev'rybody has fun
fun
fun
winsurfin' fun.

Drivin' down the shore
In daddy's cadillac with a little girl
Hangin' around my neck
Sunset boulevard
look out here I come
And when the evening comes and the sun goes down
Surferboys and girls coming from miles around
'Cause we're gonna have a real party tonight

Talkin' bout surfin'
surfin'
windsurfin'...

13 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

What a fun song Ann, it has a really catchy tune. If I were a bit younger I would be grabbing a board and be on my way to the beach.

Gail said...

Windsurfing does look like fun but not for me.

Great pictures.

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Ann gorgeous pictures to go with such a fun song. Well done,
Madi and Mom

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Since we are at 16 degrees (F) here this morning and since there is snow on the ground, I love seeing someone out in the water enjoying wind surfing...

NO--I won't do it, but I do enjoy watching it.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I wasn't familiar with this song, although we occasionally see wind surfers when we visit the beach. I think I would enjoy trying that if I were a few years younger, but now I'll just enjoy wonderful pictures like yours.

Hootin Anni said...

Fabulous, once again Ann!! You always take such wonderful photos. And fit them in well with the song.

Randy said...

I agree with Betsy, it's nice to see scenes like this.

Unknown said...

"My Thoughts and Photos" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/02/sites-to-see_11.html

rainfield61 said...

It seemed like you are a paparazzi.

Don't peek, go windsurfing yourself.

But my mum never thought me how to surf. lol.

Kay L. Davies said...

A very fun song, Ann.
-- K

bing said...

i easily get scared and i am afraid of the waters. i just want to be an audience ha ha

melbourne chauffeur service said...

The song was intended as one of the centrepieces for Beach Boys, I like this. This is very funny and has a gorgeous picture. I love wind surfing. Thanks a lot for awaking me about this song. It’s really a nice blog.

Regina said...

lol) ya, very Beach Boys kind of nostalgia..here is mine-
http://inthepacific.blogspot.com/2010/08/distracted-from-merchandise.html