.

.
.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning.


"TOYS" (Cars, Dolls, Video Games, Puzzles, Balls, Board Games,...)
Next Week: LIGHT (Candle, Reflected, Shiny, Colourful, City Lights,...)
Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning.

http://www.spunwithtears.com/thursday.html

These are sam's bionicles. He had been given quite a number of them, for some unknow resons, he doesn't like to play with them.

Lucky for me, he lets me borrow them to take to school. Usually, only boys like to play with them. I promise the boys if they behave, they get to play with them. No many boys have them at home because they are quite expensive. So the boys behave well so they can play with them. They play like angels.

Bionicle is a toy line by the LEGO Group marketed primarily at 6 to 16-year-olds. The toy line was launched in December 30, 1999 in Europe and June/July 2001 in Canada and the United States. Despite what it may appear to be, "Bionicle" is not "Bionic" with an "-le" suffix, but a portmanteau constructed from the words "biological" and "chronicle".[1] The concept is similar to Lego Group's earlier themes, Slizers/Throwbots and RoboRiders in that each of those lines had characters based on classical elements.

I personally do not like bionicles, they look really ugly.

6 comments:

Nukke said...

Oh boy Bionicles !!!! Today there are so many Cool toys !!!
my pic is my dolls from 70s, Russian collectible dolls presenting different nationalities of Russia :)
Merry Christmas to you !!!!! from FINLAND!

Ah Ngao said...

ok,let me see,you dont like bionicles coz they're ugly,mmm,....you like barbie ?
in fact i like train set.so far the good one(almost moves and sounds like one) are really expensive.

Nukke said...

Thanks for your comment and in this link, here are some more of my Russian Dolls from 70s :)

http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.com/2009/12/russian-dolls-from-70s-venalaiset.html

Bitsa Lit said...

haha! Im doing great! I agree with you...bionicles are ugly lol! My brother liked them for a while and I never understood it... I would much rather ride my bike!

I never actually studied Robert Frost...but I love his work!
well Cheers! and have a great Christmas!!

Jama said...

My son wasn't into Bionicles then, a good thing to me because they are quiet expensive. Instead he was ( and still) into those Gundam robot, need to self assembled and quiet expensive too. He was a hyper active child, seeing him sitting down for hours fixing the Gundam was a bliss for me, so I happily obliged him. Of course nowadays he buy them with his own money. Already serving National Service and still buying the Gundam! it's a big man toys, he said! lol

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!