.

.
.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Thursday Challenge: Red



Corner of Pt Chevalier Library is painted red.

when I was young, 
I didn't have a good experience with the local library. 
The librarain was stern,
 and my book was over due. 
I didn't dare to return it
 because I had seen her scolding other kids.
 I didn't go to the library
 and one day, my Dad said,
 come, lets go to the library. 
I confessed,
 and he said what a silly billy I was. 
He took the book, 
which by then had accummulated so much fine.
 The library was Dad's friend. 
She waived the fine. 
Silly Billy me.

When I went to secondary school,
 I became a library all my 7 years there.
 I could read all the books I wanted to. 
May be that's why I became interested in writing. 

"RED" (Things that are red/pink,...)
Next Week: SIGNS (Commercial, Traffic, Funny,...)
roseThursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning.


3 comments:

R.Theys-Troland54 said...

a very nice photo!

http://photo-weeks-challenge.blogspot.be/

Dzjiedzjee said...

Beautiful picture for 'red'! ;-)

Greetings from the Netherlands,
DzjieDzjee

Jenny Woolf said...

kids can be put off for such small reasons! Just think if it had not been for your dad it could have had a lifetime's effect.