.

.
.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Red, Andy rides for cancer

IMAG0665.jpg


I am extremely proud of my nephew Andy. He has pledged to Ride and support this good cause. Riding 2 days , 200 kilometer is a mean task. I should say raising money is in the genes. When I was in Singapore, I raised funds for Kenya for 16 years, and I spearheaded raising funds to separate the Siamese twins in NTU.


Support My Ride to Conquer Cancer™
Please Support My Ride to Conquer Cancer. One in Two Men & Women are diagnosed with this horrible disease before the age of 85. I am hoping to make a difference to our community no matter how small.

The Sunsuper Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting The Chris O'Brien Lifehouse at RPA, is a 200km cycling journey throughout New South Wales countryside.
This year, I am participating in The Sunsuper Ride to Conquer Cancer , a 2-day, October 12-13, 2013 that I am embarking on to fight cancer. It will be a challenge in a number of ways, but with my bike, my helmet, and your generosity, a real impact will be made! 
Cancer is something that has touched all of our lives in some measure. It's my goal to put a stop to that and The Ride is how I am doing my part. That's why I am so passionate about raising funds. Any donation that you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Regards,

No comments: