.

.
.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ABC Wednesday/Thursday theme song: D for ducks






http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

httphttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

http://youtu.be/0LEYwoooVfw
Elmo had four ducks (quack quack quack quack)
four birds of a feather (quack quack quack quack)
to waddle with (quack quack quack quack)
and quack together. (quack quack quack quack)
But then one day… one swam away
Oh gosh oh gee… Elmo just had three.

Elmo had three ducks (quack quack quack)
three birds of a feather (quack quack quack)
to waddle with (quack quack quack)
and quack together (quack quack quack)
But then one day… one went achoo!
And off he flew… so Elmo just had two.

Elmo had two ducks (quack quack)
two birds of a feather (quack quack)
to waddle with (quack quack)
and quack together. (quack quack)
But then one day… one had to run
to get some sun… then Elmo just had one.

Elmo had one duck (quack)
one bird of a feather (quack)
to waddle with (quack)
and quack together. (quack)
But then one day… it spun and spun
and got so dizzy… Elmo now had none.

Elmo had no ducks… not even a feather
to waddle with… and quack together.
But then one day… Elmo heard a QUACK!
Oh gosh oh gee… Elmo’s ducks came back!



hootin--anni has a new meme.
IT'S ALL ABOUT MY NEW MEME THAT I HOPE SOME WILL FEEL LIKE JOINING IN ON THE CHALLENGE AND THE FUN [at least I hope the weekly challenge will be fun!]. It's loosely based on song lyrics [recorded songs since the beginning of time to today] and associating them with photos of yours...as I've done in the http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifpast...If you click on the link above, it'll take you to the Meme's Homepage for rules and buttons. There will be a Mr. Linky Widget for each individual week also. Do consider joining me sometime. Hope to see it flourish in time.
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/


23 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I like looking down on to the real ducks, beautiful. and the fake ducks are wonderful

Ash said...

Love them - real and wooden!

George said...

I really like those wooden ducks. I wasn't familiar with the song about Elmo's ducks.

Leslie: said...

Like the song! We have so many ducks around our parks these days I'm afraid they're going to start re-habiting them! Great photos and have a divine week.

Leslie
abcw team

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Neat post, Ann.... Love your ducks!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Wanda said...

Cute cute song!

Your photo's are excellent too.

rainfield61 said...

Am I a duck?

of yours?

Quack, quack, quack

Chubskulit Rose said...

I was gonna ask "What happen to the ducks?" in the second pic hehehe.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful watery shot of the ducks and I really like the wooden one. That is a cute song, I have not heard it until today.

Carver said...

Great shots of the ducks and a fun song.

Gattina said...

I can only say "quack", they are cute !

Francisca said...

Those are sure unusual ducks in the 2nd photo! Looks like their bodies are made from some kind of root?

Al said...

I love both kinds of ducks in your photos. I'd never heard that little song before, it's cute.

Unknown said...

I hope we all duck in for the meme......
HelenMac
ABC Team

Chronicles of Illusions said...

Love the ducks - I want one of the fake ones - great little song.

Cildemer said...

Wonderful shots! Love your ducks! all of them! The fake ones are so funny;o)
Thanks for sharing, Ann;o)

***
Hope you are having a nice and happy week****

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

Real ducks are very cute anyway, but those wooden ones are just so sweet! I want one!

I'll pop over to Hootin' Annie's later!

George said...

To answer your question on my blog, that is a fountain in the garden.

EG CameraGirl said...

Love your ducks, Ann! Real and fake (or should I say make-believe?)

lina@home sweet home said...

Cute ducks in both pics :)
My father is fine; thanks for asking...

Tammie Lee said...

so fun to see all the ducks.

Roger Owen Green said...

that song is all it's quacked up to be!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Cassy said...

great shots of some ducklings in the pond.

Cassy from Beginner Free Guitar Lessons