.

.
.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

AA

One Sunday, my husband went to the barber. When I came back to the car, a man parked next to me asked me if I could jump start this car for him. I said, I can't, but he he would wait for my husband. He waited. My husband arrived and helped him.
I join the AA, so I can call the AA if my battery goes flat.
I love this AA recovery truck. It is a life saver. I have used him when I had absent minded forgot to turn off the lights on a rainy or misty morning. Once I had to wait for two hours in a cold dark winter dusk. Not very nice.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

It is always nice to have someone to call for help with the car.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Haris said...

I really enjoyed your site.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Please visit our site.
law dissertation help