.

.
.

Saturday, May 11, 2019

ABC letter R, Little Red Riding Hood.

https://abcwednesday.com/


Image may contain: one or more people, hat and shoes
I made a hood for my ESOL class. Both Boys and girls love being Red Riding hood

I made this Red riding Hood basket for my daughter D for her 5 years old birthday. This cake was the hardest cake to make. Andrew died on 22 Nov, we buried him on the 25th, D's birthday was on the 8th. I did not want to do anything, but I couldn't disappoint her.

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, child and indoor

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!