.

.
.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Photohunt: Wet



Our life surf guards are all volunteers. They keep our beaches save. These pristine waves look very inviting, but are very dangerous.

I use these photos to teach our students. Tragically, a well known rugby player during off hours tried to save his cousins and ended up dead himself.

The ocean goes all the way to America, once I quipped that after a day at this beach, I lost my sunglasses while frolicking in the waves. If a pair of glasses lands in your beach, it is mine all the way from New Zealand.
http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/

5 comments:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

There has to be a story in this photo! I am glad to see that rescue people were willing to get WET.

Reader Wil said...

Yes the sea can be very deceptive and looking calm and peaceful.
Thank you Ann fot your condoleances! The past few weeks have been very emotional for us.
Wil, ABCW Team

Reader Wil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajesh said...

Nice shots from the beach.

George said...

These are wonderful photos for the theme 'wet'.

To answer your question, yes I do prune our roses. We have so many that it is nearly a daily job for me.