.

.
.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Save the world:Dementia research

Ann Chin's photo.
Dementia research clinic first in NZ. It will open in Grafton, Auckland.

A Sibu couple had a terrible accident and they bequeathed their money to dementia research.

Alzheimer's and dementia is a horrible thing. My friend told me," Ann, it is fantastic that you are writing and reading, it means you are exercising your brain and preventing too early the onset of ogre Alzheimer. It doesn't matter if you are writing trivial things like what food you ate or what flower you saw.."

What is your recipe of training your brain?

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Great post, Ann! My father and his mother had Dementia. So, I am scared..If training by reading helps, I am more than happy to read and read! happy weekend!