.

.
.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Knitted: Jumper





Knitting was what I did as therapy during my bereavement. isn't the jumper stunning? People, strangers came up and asked me where I bought it. They couldn't believe that I knitted it. Then they offered to buy it or commission me to make one for them.

I told them, my knitting was not for sale. As each knit or purl I made, I thought of Andrew. Deborah loved wearing it. The pink skirt was part of a set. I sewed that too.




~ Knitted ~

The PhotoHunt for this weekend is Knitted.

Dora commented on FaceBook " It's going to be hard for me to find something for next week theme "Knitted" since I don't knit . . . I believe I'll really have to stretch it about and go out side of the box "



http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/

No comments: