.

.
.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Letter S/ Thursday Theme Song: My niece Emily sings.




 My very talented niece Emily Chan-Hamilton sings two songs, We found the Sun and Mystic Night. Enjoy her music. San Mei is her Chinese name. Her dad Charles  is my brother.  Her mum is Karen. She had sang in Canada. Her song Mystic Night is about  dreaming of a good memory, something you don't have anymore but keep remembering and dreaming about it.  


I asked Emily if I should post some winter snow photos, of her dreaming of Canada.



and she said, yes you're exactly right, it's about dreaming of being in Canada again! Good guess smile hehe

 Emily, listening to your singing and my photos, I am dreaming of my days in Canada.



 http://www.triplejunearthed.com/SanMei  You will be able to hear her two songs.
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/




 
The above are winter photos in New Zealand.
Emily would be able to identify these photos. I dug up my cold winter photos in the winter of 1975 when I was a student in Windsor, Canada. This school yard was behind the apartment I stayed. During the school break, school children frolic in the snow.  These photos were taken during the holidays, and we went to try out this fun. A couple of Canadian kids were there to show us play.

5 comments:

Al said...

I love your winter snow photos and can't wait for our first snow this year!

Esther Joy said...

I have family in Canada - was born in Winnipeg and lived in a little (I mean tiny) community north of there until I was 10. I enjoyed visiting your blog, and pray God comforts you in your grieving.

Self Sagacity said...

how wonderful that is to have a niece that sings so well.

Heather said...

Your niece is gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Your niece is absolutely gorgeous! If she sings like she looks it sounds like she will have an amazing career! Good luck to her!

And that snow...brrrr...

I live in the desert and I am always intriqued with pictures of snow.

It's been a long time since I've been in any!