.

.
.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Vicks Breathe For Life

Vicks New Zealand in partnership with Save the Children will officially launch the Vicks Breathe For Life Project on April 2 - aiming to treat 75,000 children suffering from pneumonia in Bangladesh. So LIKE us and for every LIKE we receive 1 donation will be made to Save the Children!



http://www.facebook.com/VicksNewZealand
This winter every time a Vicks product is purchased and for every ‘like’ on the Vicks New Zealand Facebook page from April 1, Vicks will make a donation to the Save the Children pneumonia campaign in Bangladesh.



Vicks have been in my parents home when I was a kid. The vapor menthol rub  is milder and less strong than  another balm, and hence more acceptible to most adults and children. I was susceptible to nose blocks and colds, and mum used a basin of hot water, put 2 spoons of vicks rub. With a towel over my head, the "tent" captures the medicated vapours and helps  relieve nasal congestion. This has become a tradition of Mum's cure in my family, and my kids love it.

I am given a pack of Butter Menthol VapoDrops to review. This is a product I believe in, and always have a pack in my big "Look what is in my magic bag"  when I am in my school room. There are 24 lozenges in this larger pack. Besides soothe my throat  and stopping the ahemmmmm before I start lessons, Vicks VapoDrops also keeps my mouth clean and fresh, especially when I know I am going to be at close proximity with adults.

Children's charity is one of my pet projects. So Ka Pai and Paki Paki Vicks New Zealand Company.

2 comments:

Icy BC said...

This is a wonderful cause! Wishing them great success..

Unknown said...

Its a nice blog,there is useful information given in this blog,keep posting.
advertise products new zealand