.

.
.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Photohunt: Sea and MIZU water bottle





gifted by someone who won it from an event.
Mizu says it has angled top for smooth flow.MIZU is water in Japanese. Pro snowboarder Jussi Oksanen and friends founded the company in 2008 after they felt embarrassed by the sea of plastic water bottles after they had gathered in their truck after only one week of filming in Alaska.
This is my kind of philosophy. I remember when I ran the Singapore marathon, I saw the zillions of plastic cups that were thrown on the road and road side.



Auckland is located at an Isthmus. 3/4 of our land is surrounded by the sea.
 These shells were found at our local beach. I am lucky to live 5 minutes from the beach. I am luckier to have people use recycled bottles when they use the beach. And I am luckiest when volunteers pick up rubbish and plastic bottles in my beach.


The PhotoHunt for today is 'Sea'

http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/

No comments: