.

.
.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Alexandra Park, Auckland trotting club

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh9WDwR-NarPr5_eiT7vUEtHO4CPFyzQsIH67CgO4XKvnm0FFtu1aRkTdhN1ZcDGGmnXorw3cWROh2HY_xbX321otRMJzB0hK8C0YqNyuIiWoCn0RI8RYlj_LjgtarHIT6NUhS79fXzVeo9/s1600/horse+trotting.jpg">

I have to borrow this winning horse photo from the Alexandria Trotting site because I don't have a photo of a horse for this.
I only went to the trotting once with a visitor, we didn't bet on the horses. My friend told me that a friend's dad is a jockey. Trotting doesn't seem to be as much fun as the races. When the Australian Melbourne cup is run, almost every office in New Zealand runs a sweepstack. I have never won once.

The following photos were taken when it wasn't a trotting night. I went to a restaurant at the same premises, and made use of the opportunity to take these photos.






No comments: