.

.
.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Reflection : Goldcoast




http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/


I am back in New Zealand after a glorious 5 weeks holiday at the Goldcoast and Brisbane of Queensland of Australia.

This was the sight that greeted me in Australia when I woke up at 5am that first morning. NZ is 3 hours ahead, and my body clock was still in tuned with NZ time.

What a beautiful scene. Of course, not everyone can see this, as this is what I dub as the land of the rich and famous. It is taken from an exclusive island where I was privileged to stay during part of my holidays.

12 comments:

James said...

Beautiful reflection Ann. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

Kirigalpoththa said...

I can't figure out which is the reflection! :)

Regina said...

Beautiful reflections!
Great place Ann.
Have a nice week.

alicesg said...

Wow five weeks holiday in Gold Coast? I want a long holiday too...lol. Glad you have a happy holiday there.

Ah Ngao said...

waa...kum hoi meng ! very nice ,looks a bit like in Venice

happilyretired said...

Welcome back ... glad you had a good time ... beautiful reflections here ... so crisp and clear!
Hugs and blessings,

RuneE said...

Just the kind Of place I would have liked to stay

PS There is a slight effect of waves in this one, but that is only to be expected.

Cheryl said...

What a lovely place to have a holiday! Ah, how I would love to be someplace a wee bit warmer than the 20's that are common here these past few days! But Spring is around the corner and gives me something wonderful to look forward to! Have a nice week.

Your EG Tour Guide said...

Sure is pretty, Ann! How nice you were able to see this and take a photo of it too.

Gordon said...

Looks like my house! LOL. I am glad you had a glorious holiday.

Janie said...

The reflections of the buildings on the water are just perfect. Excellent captures!

Ebie said...

The houses are beautiful! Great reflection shots, Ann.